Sycamore Graduation Guarantee
吉祥棋牌填大坑下载安装Indiana State University has announced a four-year graduation guarantee for students enrolling fall 2012 and beyond. This guarantee assures eligible students they will be able to complete a bachelor's degree within four years. If not, they will be able to take remaining courses tuition free.
吉祥棋牌填大坑下载安装To take advantage of the guarantee, students must sign an??during their freshman year. If they meet their commitments under the contract and find themselves unable to graduate in four years, the University will cover the cost of tuition and mandatory fees for any remaining required courses.
吉祥棋牌填大坑下载安装The student is responsible for:
- Entering the University as a first-time, full-time student beginning fall 2012 or after.
- Declaring his/her interest in pursuing the Four-Year Graduation Agreement by signing this??during the freshman year. The four-year time period begins with the start of fall of the student's first year. Students who sign up after the start of classes in their first semester may have deficiencies that will need to be addressed before the agreement goes into effect.
- Meeting with his/her advisor to develop a four-year plan to identify the courses the student must complete each semester to stay on course to graduate within four years. The student assumes responsibility for monitoring his/her progress to degree utilizing the degree audit reporting tool and is encouraged to meet with his/her advisor each semester to ensure that he/she stays on track.
- Following appropriate course sequencing (per program of study) and completing prerequisites with required grade for progression.
- Declaring and being admitted to a major by August 1,?2019 for students who entered in fall 2018. If major is changed, it must be done in time to meet the requirements of the new major and graduate within the original four-year time period.
- Remaining in good academic standing each term/semester (by both institutional and major standards).
- Completing 30 to 32 credit hours each academic year for four years as required by the college and major and meeting all degree requirements.
- Monitoring his/her progress and notifying his/her advisor by email and the Guarantee program by email firstname.lastname@example.org during priority registration period if unable to register for a required course needed to meet progression/graduation standards.
- Ensuring he/she has no holds blocking registration and registering for courses during the priority registration period.
- Applying for graduation by October 1, 2019 for May 2020 graduation.
This agreement applies to all degree programs of 128 semester hours or fewer.
吉祥棋牌填大坑下载安装The University's responsibilities under the guarantee include:
- Providing confirmation of acceptance into the program based on student major and any college preparation deficiencies. Confirmation will be given within 60 days of submission.
- Providing appropriate courses for the major to ensure that the degree can be completed during the four-year period.
- Providing access to quality advising throughout a student's time at Indiana State.
- Providing tools, including but not limited to degree audit reporting to enable the student to monitor his/her progress toward degree.
- Providing an annual assessment report indicating if the student is on track to graduate within four years and, if not, what issues need to be addressed to get back into compliance with the agreement.
- If a student is unable to graduate within four years due to the unavailability of required course work, the University may, when appropriate, allow the student to graduate within four years by substituting a different course or an independent study assignment, as determined by the department and the college offering the student's major.
- If course substitution is not an option, and the student is unable to graduate after completing four years and complying with all terms of this agreement, Indiana State will pay the tuition and mandatory fees for any additional required courses.
The student must request a course substitution or waiver of tuition and mandatory fees?prior?to the beginning of classes for the last semester of the student's four-year plan. The waiver of tuition and mandatory fees will be limited to the required course work and does not extend to any other costs of attendance including room and board fees and textbooks. All other fees will be the responsibility of the student.
At various points, students may fall out of compliance with the agreement due to financial constraints, academic performance, change of major and other issues. Students should work with their advisors to determine what options (summer school, tutoring, etc.) may exist to address those issues and come back into compliance.
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information, read these?.
For assistance, email Indiana State University email@example.com
Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs
Indiana State University
Office of Registration and Records
Parsons Hall Room 009
Indiana State University
Terre Haute, IN 47809
Walk-in Office Hours:
Monday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone lines available:8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. MTWF
吉祥棋牌填大坑下载安装 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. R